- Two or more years experience in repair troubleshooting and or parts with a track record of success. Preferably in one of the following industries:Agricultural equipment, motor vehicle industry, outdoor power equipment, recreational vehicles, construction equipment and machinery, small engine and accessories. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to work a normal 40 hours per week and longer hours as required to meet customer demands.
- Able to Lift and handle heavy loads up to 100 lbs. plus work outdoors and indoors in all weather...
- Must be proficient in parts lookup and servicing customers at the parts counter.
- Must have good organizational, multitasking and reasonable computer skills.
- Establish and remain the main contact with all service customers.Insure that all service work is entered, scheduled and accurately completed in the quickest possible timeframe.
- Present a friendly, positive attitude to all customers.
- Process and handle all work orders and warranty claims from start to finish.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
- Begin each workday with a positive attitude by encouraging each technician to meet their daily and weekly goals.Work to develop a sense of “team” in the service department and across other departments.
- Stage service work for technicians so they can reasonably achieve their daily goals.
- Reviews work orders for complete and accurate information.Determines work requirements and priorities.
- Ensures work orders are completed in a timely manner with all supporting documentation and complete details on the work order.
- Assists in the assignment of work based on the priorities established by management.
- Prepares technicians status reports, basic reports and time/activity logs.
- Maintains quality control on work performed during shift; monitors time standards; brings variances to the attention of management and makes corrections/updates as directed.
- Provide general diagnoses of repair and maintenance equipment problems for the customer and communicate this to the technician...
- Tracks and coordinates warranty work.
- Conducts customer survey follow-ups and reports results to management monthly.
- Performs other duties as assigned